Wednesday, June 27, 2012

 The fabulous Blog Ribbon Award




Terry W. Ervin II of: Up Around the Corner and author of Flank Hawk, Blood sword, and others just awarded me the fabulous blogger ribbon.
Below are the rules and my replies.

Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Name five of your most fabulous moments, either in real life or in the blogosphere.
3. Name five things you love.
4. Name five things you hate.
5. Pass the Ribbon on to five other bloggers



l. My first marriage
2.The adoption of my two sones
3. My second marriage.
4. being awarded a trophy as the outstanding athlete in school
5. graduation number one from the police academy




1. My wife
2. My children
3. My grandchildren
4. bluegrass music
5. food

1.dishonesty
2. politicians
3. being late
4. Whiny complainers
5. The degrading of morals in our society  

No comments:

Post a Comment